Monday, July 30, 2012

Yesterday at church we had a great lesson during combined RS/EQ on finding joy in the journey. It was all about being grateful. I love lessons like that. Anyways, as a part of the lesson the teacher started to read some of her gratitude journal and encouraged us to begin to write down things we were grateful for. Once I finally started, I didn't stop. I filled up my whole notecard within a matter of seconds. Its crazy how all it takes is a little bit of a mindset change to be happy.

So what does this have to do with anything? Well today I don't really want to blog about what's been up at Liberty {Although lots of fun things have been going down, that's for sure}. I just want to share some of the things in my life that have made me happy in the past week or so. Little thoughts or things I'm grateful for :)

 Notes like this in the bathroom.
 Quotes that really inspire me.
 Friends/examples like these.
This girl who understands me 110% of the time.
 Road trips in this truck...
...with this kid. Lucky Washington.
 Crusin' around in this swagger wagon with my absolutely wonderful family.
 These girls. {Who will be back in P-town so soon!!!}
 These girls. {Who I just absolutely adore.}
 Brigham Young University.
Well isn't that the absolute truth.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment