If I could sum up my life today it would be the words of Tim McGraw, "We Carry On".
Today was just off. Have you ever had those days? Everything seemed just not right. I felt awkward pretty much the entire day. I think it was because I didn't wake up for work {stayed up til 1am doing hw} so I skipped it {thank goodness my boss is so understanding} so I wasn't on my usual schedule. Also I forgot to do an assignment for my media writing class so I was rushing to finish that up during class and I always hate that feeling. So it was just a weird day. I hate when I'm in a weird mood.
But let's not focus on that. On the bright side:
-My Tuesday classes are over! Only one more day of class this week :)
-My family comes this Saturday
-And I'm eating BYU's chocolate & peanut butter fudge which is way yummy.
Have a good Tuesday night world :)
No comments:
Post a Comment