Life is so good right now.
Last summer was the best time of my whole life. I felt so comfortable around everyone in my ward. I loved everyone & they loved me right back! It was my first time away from home and experiencing everything for the first time was just so exciting. I didn't think anything would come close to that summer.
And then I moved into Liberty Square.
I remember meeting my roommates 4 weeks ago (to the day). I remember Chloe telling me "You will love this ward." I thought yeah ok, I'm sure they're fun but nothing will ever come close to last summer. Well let me tell ya, I adore this ward. I have met so many amazing people. It's only been 3 weeks and I feel like I've know a lot of these people for so much longer. I wouldn't say I'm overly close to anyone yet, being that I've only lived here for such a short period of time. But I feel so happy here. So at home. As if I fit right in and have all along.
It is so great.
Last night I spent the night with my girls in Virgina 5 and let me tell you they are some of the most caring, kind, and fun girls I've met. I love talking with them! I just love them. I just love our whole ward. Here are some pictures of my adventures as of recently.
Frozen yogurt after Lowes Extreme Sports.
Beautiful rainbow!
TPed the boys...
..and they walked in right in the middle of it.
Movie night! Love these girls.
4th of July fireworks.
Me and my V5 girls on the 4th. Love these ladies.
Soccer game.
Rock climbing at Lowes. SO fun!
Love this ward so much.










No comments:
Post a Comment