Life is crazy. Crazy beautiful. Last night when me and Amanda were laying down about to turn on our 2nd favorite movie {Flipped} we were just talking about our day and I got to thinking - life is so fun. There are the ups and the downs. And sure there are times when you are so stressed and tired you could just die {especially in college when you're taking a full schedule, working 20 hours a week and trying to maintain a scholarship} but then you'll have something really great happen and all of a sudden your whole perspective is turned around. It's so funny how that happens. Life is just beautiful.
Oh a side note: I love my cousins. Spending time with Amanda & Elizabeth the past couple days has been so fun. I just adore those girls.
Well if you want to find me for the next week I'll be the girl buried under the stacks of books and papers in the library. But really once Mondays come around there is no hope until Thursday after 8pm when I'm free for the weekend. So see ya. Hopefully I'll I survive this week & maybe I'll even come out smarter than before. {Oh, but if you wanna find me on the 4th I'll be hittin' up the town w/ Amanda Brook like a boss all. day. loooong.} Haha.
Hm life is tough sometimes. But you just gotta throw it in the wash & it'll be grand.
{Name that movie!}
{It's Leap Year!}
Well goodnight. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment