However, looking back on old photos can sure be sad. I love looking at the good times. I sit back and can feel myself reliving the moment. Smelling the smells. Feeling the way I felt. It's crazy how that happens. Then I always get so sad that that part of my life is over. I'm never going to be able to relive that day. I'm never going to have the same group of friends around. I'm never going to live at home again (even if I do before/after my mission it will never be the same). It's sad how fast time flies by, but yet at the same time how slowly it seems to pass.
If I've changed so much in the past 3 years just think of all the changes to come in the future. How great it is to realize some of the best days of my life haven't even happened yet :)
Deep enough for you? Haha, anyway here are some photos from 3 years ago for you to laugh at.
Girls' camp.
EFY.
Camp.
Best friends.
Rockin' the no-makeup look. Aww yeeeah.
Summer 2009.



No comments:
Post a Comment