Sociology was great also. That class always goes by so fast which is a great blessing for a 2.5 hour class. Plus we always get a 5 minutes break in the middle and I always run up the stairs to escape the JFSB basement and lay out in the grass to soak up the sun for 5 mintues. It's so relaxing and I'm pretty sure it's my favorite part of my Tues/Thurs schedule.
Today in Sociology we watched the a very powerful video. Plus, it was filmed way back in the day and we all know how much I just adore older time periods and how much I love teaching. This video made me question my decision not to teach, yet again. I feel like I'm always going to have this internal debate.
{In case you wanted to watch it you can see it here: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/video/flv/generic.html?s=frol02p66&continuous=1}
In between classes I finished up my feature story and ate a subway sandwich. Yum. Then Media Writing was another long 4-hour class, but it went by decently fast. And then it was over.
Then from 8-9pm I worked on my paper and after I did all I could do before I went crazy I came home.
So there you have it, my 13-hour-non-stop day. But it's days like these that I'm the happiest. I feel like I'm doing something worthwhile with my life/time.
Also, it's days like this when I just wanted to watch 'Flipped'.
Everybody watch this right now. It'll make you happy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment