Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Summer term ends tomorrow. It's absolutely crazy how fast time flew by. I loved every last second of it. I can't even count how many fun adventures I went on, how many awesome people I met, and how many nights I'll never forget. Let me attempt to record the many adventures of summer 2012 since I arrived in Provo:

-Soccer Games
-The Manti Pageant
-Spontaneous boating trip
-Wedding dress shopping with my adorable cousin, Elizabeth
-Lowes Extreme Sports
-Spending a few crazy fun weekends with Amanda
-Applying to study in Jerusalem
-Getting promoted to schedule BYUtv instead of International
-Screaming off balconies for wishes that really do come true
-Bachelorette finale with my cousins, aunts, mom and grandma (go Jeff)
-4th of July parade with cousins
-4th of July fireworks in the soccer stadium
-Giant slide n' slide
-Red Robin and Swimming
-Late night Dennys trips
-Sunday movie nights (Blindside & Ice Cream)
-FHE dinners at Bishops
-Celebrating roommate's birthdays
-Catching up with old friends
-Getting to know new friends
-Heart-to-hearts
-Being a wedding videographer for the very first time (dream come true!)
-Visiting sketchy BYU buildings at 2am for nerf gun wars
-Summer night baseball games
-Spending a week with my mom, going out to lunch after work and just driving around Provo talking
-Spending the night with my cousins and siblings (all 14 of us)
-Costa Vida Picnic
-Ultimate Frisbee
-Movie nights with the projector
-Watching all 3 Bourne movies (even though I hate action)
-Tagging cars
-Midnight adventures
-Late night hikes up the Y
-Saturday day hike up Provo canyon
-Spontaneous movie night to see Hunger Games
-Olympic Opening Ceremonies
-Watching the Olympics every time we're bored
-Having a Christmas-in-July-in-August party
-Playing white elephant and getting toothpaste
-Walking to the park in an attempt to be active, only to end up watching YouTube videos on a phone
-Shaved ice at the best place in town
And lastly the game nights. The many, many, many game nights.

Oh how I've loved the past 7 weeks. 
Summer 2012 will always be in my heart.


1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this post so much! That totally sums up summer semester! It definitely would not have been as fun without you! I am so glad I got to know you and that we can still have fun times together! Love you!! :)

    ReplyDelete