Random fact about me: My alarm songs are kinda a big deal for me. I like to switch them up and they've got to be fun and/or clever. For example, Halloween is my ultimate favorite holiday. So the night before Halloween I set my alarm to the song "This is Halloween." Needless to say, it was a good morning. I just barely reset my songs and I feel the need to tell them to everyone because they are so cool!!!
1. Don't Wake Me Up - Chris Brown
2. Wake me up before you go-go (Not very original. I don't care.)
3. Touch the Sky (from Brave) (this song is also in my Free Spirit playlist fyi)
The last one is my very favorite.
4. Brandon Flowers' Mormon Message
Yep. I wake up to Crossfire & Brandon Flowers talking to me.
Obsessed much? It's ok. I know he is married.
BFLO for dayzzzzzz
Oh, and just to clear things up. I am not in love with Brandon Flowers. Honestly, I just admire the man he is for so many different reasons. Kind of like John Krasinki (except I actually may love John. Hahahha just kidding.) (Kinda.)
No comments:
Post a Comment