Beauty in the Butterflies.
Everyone has had that butterflies in your stomach feeling. You feel half sick and yet the other half of you feels more perfect than you've ever felt in your whole life. It is a crazy feeling. You don't want to eat or sleep. You're just on this little high. Here is the deal. The fact that I'm leaving everything I know and love in just a few days for a whole new adventure is giving me this butterfly feeling more than ever before. I'm anxious and scared and excited beyond belief.
This finals week has not been like any one before it. This is my fifth finals week at BYU. It's hard to believe. Time sure flies. Usually I stress like none other and do nothing but study and when I'm not studying I'm thinking about studying or how I really should be studying {I just said studying like a thousand times}. This finals week I haven't really been like that. I just have been cruising along, doing my thing and surprisingly it has worked out quite nicely for me so far. I'm just happy. Simply as that.
I am happy with where I've been {the good & the bad}.
I am happy now.
& I am {super} happy with where I'm going.
Also, can I just say I am so lucky to have the best friends I do. I wanted to have some fun last few weekends and they made it happen. I could blog about the whole thing but I am too lazy. Maybe some pictures will suffice?
"Don't you worry, don't you worry child. See heaven's got a plan for you."
No comments:
Post a Comment