Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 in Review
2 photos per month.

{January}
 Our oldest cousin of the family left on his mission to California...
 ...so that meant I got to spend lots of time with the cousins.

{February}
 I went home to celebrate my 19th birthday.
 I also got the best/worst present ever. A box full of food from my supposed "diet coach".

{March}
 Took a weekend trip to St. George with my cousins...
 ..and said goodbye to our friend Cody as he left to Fort Worth, Texas to serve a mission.

{April}
 Said goodbye to the YSA 109th ward...
 ...and Chipman hall and my freshman year.

{May}
Moved home and won third place in a national jingle contest. I won $500....
 ...so I spent it all on a trip to the beach/Disneyland with the girls.

{June}
 Spent some time with the family in Park City..
 ..and moved into Liberty Square.

{July}
 Met a ton of new friends in the 39th ward.
 We spent our time watching the Olympics and enjoying summer.

{August}
 Took a super fun weekend trip up to Bloomington Lake in Idaho to end the summer..
 ..and my new roommates moved in.

{September}
 We went to lots of football games...
 ..and I got to know and love my roommates.

{October}
 Lots of good times with these girls while surviving midterms...
 ...and more football games, but this time in the colder weather.

{November}
 Went home to spend time with the family during Thanksgiving break..
 ...and had the best night of my life seeing The Killers live.

{December}
 Finished finals and said goodbye to Provo for a long time...
 ...then came home to celebrate the holidays with family and great old friends.

It was a good year :)

So what's ahead?!

January - April 2013
 Jerusalem, Israel

Sometime in the summer - sometime in the winter 2014.
Serving as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Life is good and it is just getting better!

Thanks to everyone who made 2012 one of the best years yet!! I met so many awesome, fun people and learned a ton along the way. I hope everyone has a party-rockin' New Years Eve and may 2013 be the BEST YEAR EVER!


No comments:

Post a Comment