Thursday, September 20, 2012

This past summer I met this apartment. Virgina 5 in Liberty. It was probably one of the best things that has happened to me in a while. I felt so close to these girls right away and pretty soon we were hashtagging like crazy and living and loving every second of life. I think Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros said it best:
 
"We laugh until we think we'll die,
Barefoot on a summer night."
 
(But tonight is not a night for reminiscing on the carefree, beautiful days of Summer. We'll save that for another time.)
 
 
For one reason or another, or should I say one miracle or another me, Kelsey, and Bergen stayed friends through the transition of semesters, which is always rough on friendships especially when you move apartments (Kels) or move out of a ward (me).
 
So you may be wondering why am I writing this post?
Well you see here it is Bergen Beesley's birthday!!!
(Berg is the cute blondie on the right)
{I couldn't find any pictures of just me and Berg, just goes to show how close our little trio is, haha}

 
BERGEN IS THE BEST.
Let me list off a few things I love about Bergen on her special 19th birthday!
 
1. Bergen is the most humble, kind, spiritual, loving person I know. And that's saying a lot because I know a lot of people. Never have I heard her say an unkind thing out of spite towards someone. I'm pretty sure it's because she doesn't even think unkind things. She is too sweet. There is a reason she's the Relief Society President.
2. Bergen has the cutest taste in everything. For example, her apartment is decorated straight up Pinterest style. She also loves to bake and she makes the most adorable and delicious pastries.
3. Bergen is so funny! Her enthusiasm towards life makes me just want to smile.
4. She always brings out the best in me and anyone who is around her.
5. Bergen is the best listener in the entire world. She gets excited at the right times and when you're upset she's 100% understanding and on your side.
 
I could go on and on about this girl but I think you get the picture. Bergen is the best and I feel so blessed to be such close friends with her!!!
 
 
So here's to you Bergen Beesley. Happy Birthday! Thanks for being such a good friend. Thanks for all the laughs, the cries, and all the ice cream nights. Thanks for the Target runs, singing with me at the top of our lungs while driving, listening to me rant, and making me smile - especially when you do your victory stance, hahah. 
I love you Berg!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love Berg and her victory stance as well! You guys are the best! :)

    ReplyDelete