I'M GOING TO GO SEE THE KILLERS!!!!
I just bought a $53 (after all the other fees - $64) ticket to go see my favorite band. This is how it happened.
So me and Bergen are just sitting in the library doing our homework. I decided it was time for a music break. I pulled out my headphones and put on "Battle Born", The Killers brand new album. While listening I just kept thinking of how amazing it would be to hear them live. To experience these songs right there with them. I decided to look up tickets.
I was scanning over their tour dates but all I could see were their shows in Europe. I was beginning to get discouraged. Suddenly I saw Utah, and not just Salt Lake but Orem, which is just a 10 minute drive from my apartment. THE KILLERS ARE PERFORMING AT UVU ON NOVEMBER 30th! Then I bought my ticket right then and there. It took me a whole 5 seconds to decide if I wanted floor tickets or not. I do.
In 2 months I'm going to be at the feet of Brandon Flowers while he plays "Flesh and Bones". Ummm dream come true much??
I AM SO SO EXCITED!!!
I generally don't do things spontaneously, especially when they involve lots of cash for a one night adventure but I could not help myself. I've never been this excited! {Ok, that's a lie. I'm going to Jerusalem.} But seriously this just made my day. If life sucks for the next 2 months it's okay because I'm seeing THE KILLERS live.
YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!! :)
ReplyDeletewhat. this is amazing!!!
ReplyDelete