Meet the girls in Madison 15.
Larisa, Amanda, Krysten, Jessica, Katie, and me (another Jessica).
We're cute...and we know it ;)
How did I get blessed with such amazing roommates? Every one of them is kind, funny, considerate, fun, and always willing to help out around the apartment. We make roommate Sunday dinners and love to blast Jessi's iPod. I simply love 'em to death. I feel so blessed to know them, be friends with them, and live with these amazing girls! They are going make fall semester such a party! So many more fun times to come :)
Also, shout out to Chloe Mehr who so kindly took our roommates photos and did such an awesome job! Chloe was my roommate just this past summer and I couldn't be more glad that we somehow randomly got put together. We have the same views on a lot of things and I feel so lucky to have her as a friend now even though we don't live together anymore.

love you too Jess! I scored big time getting you as a roommate. :)
ReplyDelete