
So I've been obsessed with this ^^ logo for a few months now. It's the old BYU logo and it's now coming back in style and therefore it is considered "vintage" in my book. And everyone knows I love vintage. Ok. So. Today I decided I was going to buy one of the ridiculously overpriced tshirts in the bookstore with this ^^ lovely, vintage logo on it. I reeaallyy wanted to wear something new to the football game tonight (nothing wrong with the "Rise Up" shirt, but it's been 2 weeks of the same outfit, a little boring.) BUT when I went to the testing center to take my test before the weekend I saw that the line was out the door almost past the JSB! I heard Seniors say it was the worst they've ever seen the testing center, including during FINALS! I thought there was no way I would have enough time to get through the line, take my test, buy my adorable tshirt, and meet Cody and Rebekah to get to the game on time. But some how I did with time to spare (in case you can't tell "time to spare" is synonymous to "time to blog") And on top of it all I aced my test. So yeah, I'd say it's been a good day. :)

Oh and this is me at the game. Wearing my new favorite BYU shirt ♥ Oh and it happened to be the very best game of BYU football I've ever seen in my entire life. Ok yes, I've only seen like 3 games now BUT it was soo exciting!! We won within the last minute of the game. Then we rushed the field and it was one of the most happiest moments of my whole college life. I love BYU. And I now love Riley Nelson. He's such a champ.
So pretty much I love you. First of all, that is an AWESOME shirt and I am beyond jealous of it. Second, how you manage to ace a test I have no idea - I have yet to accomplish that feat at BYU, and I am again, sincerely jealous. Lastly, I love how you say champ. It makes you ten million times cooler than you already are. So yeah :)
ReplyDelete