Sunday, September 11, 2011

I love BYU. Today was the most crazy, busy, fun, spiritual day ever. And I loved every single second of it. Woke up late for church, hiked up to the JKB, still made it in time, was officially called as a Secretary Assistant in the Relief Society, walked back from church, ate in the Canon w/ 2 girls from my ward, had creamery ice cream for dessert [every sunday, baby.], hall meeting, 15 minutes in which I hardly had time to do anything, then they packed us in a 15 passenger van and had dinner over at bishop's house w/ the Elder Quorums presidencies, training meeting with the Relief Society, rushed back for the fireside, was completely uplifted by Dallin H. Oaks [he truly is amazing.], listened to Cody's beast guitar skills w/ James, hung out with Cody and James just like old times, rushed over to ward prayer, met so many new people, came home, pigged out with my lovely roomie, and now I'm here. Soo content with life. Just so, so content. :] It's like in just one day everything fell into place. All my questions have been answered and suddenly everything is right. I've felt the spirit so much today. Listening to Dallin H. Oaks was such a great experience. I truly know that he is a disciple of Christ. At the end of his talk he said "I know that Jesus is the Christ. I ask you to believe." It hit me that this man has a relationship with our Savior like none other [except the prophet's]. I have a new, stronger desire to develop a strong relationship with Christ and be the very best I can be. Tonight I was reminded that He is in control and He is mindful of me even though often it may not feel that way. I know someday He will come down and reign on this earth. I can't wait. Oh man, I love this gospel. Today was just so great!! So great. I know I'm supposed to be here at this time and I'm determined to have the best experience I can. :)


happy sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment