"The secret to living the life of your dreams is to start living the life of your dreams today, in every little way you possibly can."
I make goals every week [or try to. sometimes I get busy.]. This week my goals are entirely different. I'm finally reaching out of my comfort zone and going for things I never would even think to try to go for. I want a better life. Not that my life isn't perfect already but I want to become a better person. And I realized I can! And I can starting today. Starting now.
"When you feel that you have reached the end and that you cannot go one step further, when life seems to be drained of all purpose; what a wonderful opportunity to start all over again, to turn over a new page."
"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before beginning to improve the world." -Anne Frank
"Life is not a dress rehearsal. Stop practicing what you're going to do and just go do it. In one bold stroke you can transform today."
No comments:
Post a Comment