“To
be upset over what you don’t have is to waste what you do have."
Happy November! Yes, my favorite month of all time (October) is over for another year and next year I could be on my mission in the southern hemisphere where October would be Spring! So it may be a while before I truly experience another real October, but this past month was just so, so great that I'm sure the memories will last me a very long time.
I know it's not quite Thanksgiving time, but it's right around the corner. Everyone is starting their Facebook thanks posts where they post what they are grateful for that day. I thought I'd kind of do something similar on my blog, but not really. Instead of posting things I'm grateful for I'm going to post people I'm grateful for. And I'm not going to blog every single day, but each time I blog this month I will list off a few people at the end of my post who I am truly grateful for, whether for big things or for small.
Tonight let's just start with the basics:
Dad.
Mom and Jenny.
Family.
Family.
Family. (They get 3 photos because I'm especially grateful for them :) )
Amanda Brook, best friend/cousin for forever.
Roommates.
Roommates.
Kels & Berg.
Oh what? Didn't realize I threw him in the bunch ♥♥♥♥♥
But really, I could write a little something about how grateful I am for these people in my life (especially John Krasinski! lol jk.) but it's really hard to express what I feel for these people! All I have to say is...I LOVE YOU ALL!
Enjoy November. Be happy :)




.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment