So I'm on my way back to Utah. It's been a good week filled with family, food, and friends. It was a well needed break and now I think I'll be able to push through finals but, we'll see. I'm at the airport and my flight was delayed...again! But this time for only 20 minutes versus the hour or so on my way home. Meh. I did not mind airports before these delayed flights but now I never want to set foot in one again! And actually the next time I will be in an airport will be when I am on my way to ISRAEL!!! So I guess that will be ok. :)
Speaking of Israel, I only have a few more weeks left in Provo, Utah until I'm gone. Gone, gone, gone for a longggg time (2 years). It's weird and it is really sad. It's taken me a long time to adjust to being out on my own. It took me a whole year and some to call Provo home. I remember when it hit me that this was home. Me and some friends went to the McDonalds down the street on Halloween night to get some treats. I walked in and saw 3 people I knew!!! They weren't there together and I knew them from all different places and it was so exciting. It really shouldn't be that big of a deal, but to me it was just a sign that Provo has become home with familiar faces and friends and now I'm just leaving it all. Don't get me wrong, I am extremely, extremely excited to leave and start my adventures but it is bittersweet (a lot more sweet than bitter, but still).
Ok. This was probably really boring to read but that's it. That's how I feel and that's how I will feel until I'm gone.
Meanwhile.....
I HAVE THREE WEEKS TO PARTY!!! Ok, and take my finals. But really, I leave the country in a little over a month. Any suggestions on how to make my last 3 weeks in Provo a blast?!
No comments:
Post a Comment