Friday, October 26, 2012

My favorite thing to say is:

Life is good and it's only getting better.

It's the truth. I remember I came up with this saying Senior year of high school. I was talking to a friend and I was telling her all the exciting things coming up (at this time of my life it was choir tour, senior prom, graduation, and then starting college). At that time I thought I could not be happier with the future ahead of me and here I am again with so many exciting things just around the corner. I feel incredibly blessed. Now this isn't to say my life is perfect, because it is far from that, but the good things far outweigh the bad. Let me share a few little joys or events that have occurred in my life recently.

- Taylor Swift's new album "Red" came out. It came out the day before the night we had to clean for our cleaning check. My roommates and I blasted it while we cleaned, laughed and talked. The best part was while I took out the trash I could hear 5+ other girls apartments doing the same. I love it.

- Elizabeth Philpot, my beautiful cousin inside and out, is official ENGAGED!!! I could not be more excited for her and her man. They are that couple that was just meant to be together forever. I love you Elizabeth! And I'm so happy Bubba will be a part of our family :) We had a celebratory dinner/family bridal shower for Elizabeth with her aunts on the other side of the family and the cousins. It was too fun!

Bridal shower!!
Love this girl.

- Tonight me and my roommates threw a quick little Halloween "party" but it wasn't really a party. Just a stop by, get some food, and chat for a bit thing. People actually came! {Despite some roommate doubt.} And it was lots of fun. We even played DANCE SIGNS! Which is seriously the most fun game to play with a group.

- Speaking of my roommates we had another photo shoot! This time it was in the canyon for Fall. We used a tripod and a self timed camera and they turned out great. But we all know how photos shoots go..they start out like this:
So cute and posed.

Then after too many pictures and laughs they start ending up like these:



Yeah we're a little crazy.

Then we went to Cafe Rio and ate too much food. Such a blast.

- I found my Halloween costume!!! But you are just gonna have to wait until Monday until I reveal it for our ward's classic skating party.

- I went home for a weekend 2 weeks ago. It was such a blast and such a nice get away from life. I don't really have much more to say than me and Jenny hung out while my parents, Tyler and Dallin were on Trek. Oh, me and Jenn did make some dumb 5-second films, but they are hilarious so check them out:


- I did not have a single test or paper to do this week. It was SO GREAT!!! 

Life is good :) ....and it's only getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment