Saturday, June 2, 2012

WELCOME TO MY NEW & IMPROVED BLOG!!!

I've finally had the time and the patience to redo my blog a bit. Yay! This even crosses an item off my summer bucklist, which I still have plenty more to do before I leave Arizona, but at least I'm one step closer!

I welcome everyone and anyone to follow my blog where I journal about my life as a BYU college sophomore, including {but not limited to!} my adventures, friends, fashion, music, movies, my crazy ideas and so much more! Now for those who don't know anything about me here's a little bit of an introduction:

I'm Jessica Elizabeth Charters. I'm 19 years old. I recently finished up my first year at Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah. I enjoy adventure, film editing, looking at art, laughing, fashion, being creative, traveling, composing songs, listening to all kinds of music, jogging, attemping to write, making new friends, and being happy! Now go ahead and introduce yourself to me, I love meeting new friends. Especially new blogging buddies! {Oh, and I'd love to have some of you bloggers out there do a guest post, so just let me know if you're interested!}

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment