Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!!


I love my Daddy-O!!! I feel so blessed to have been born into the family I was. My dad is my example, my hero, and my friend. He always has my back and he is always willing to help me with whatever troubles I may be going through. He's also always there to help me out with school (last semester we talked on the phone for 2 hours about Physical Science...I got a 93% on that test. Coincidence? I think not.). He helps me when I'm stressed by just laughing and saying "Who cares?". I'll always remember when I was a senior I went up to my dad and completely joking I said "Dad, what would you do if I didn't go to college next year and I just took a year off to travel?" And him being the great dad he is said "Go for it! That'd be awesome." I'm telling you - this guy always has my back no matter what crazy idea I have. He's my support - always. And even though we live miles and miles away now and we don't talk all too often it's nice to know I have a dad who loves me and cares about me :) I love you, Daddy-O!


We love our dad!


P.s. I'm all moved into Liberty Square!


No comments:

Post a Comment