- I survived winter semester and finally finished up my finals. Woot woot! Which means...
- I finished up my freshman year at Brigham Young University!! And what a year it was. There were ups and downs, but I've definitely created some memories I'll have forever, that's for sure.
- I moved home for "spring term" so I've been home for a little over a month. Yeah - definitely ready to go back. Don't get me wrong I looove being home and adore my sweet family but I'm a very independent person so it's kind of weird coming back to have such little freedom while when I was on my own I could do all I wanted, when I wanted. It's just different, that's all.
What have I done since I've been home? Oh you know. Pretty much swimming every day, catching up with old friends a little bit, I started going to single's ward here so I have met a few new people (kind of), and mostly just relaxing. Me and 3 of my high school friends went to California and spent some time on the beach/in Disneyland which was a blast :) [Oh and I won 3rd place in a national jingle contest for Oatshakes so I won $500!]
My life as of lately:
That's all!
No comments:
Post a Comment