I'm in Cali! For Thanksgiving break I'm meeting up with my family and we're driving to my grandparent's house for Thanksgiving. So I got a ride off the ride board, rode down part way with two extremely nice girls and now I'm just waiting for my family to arrive! I feel like I should probably do some homework but who wants to do homework on Thanksgiving break? Uh not me. But who doesn't want to have the next few weeks before finals be stressful? Me. I want to enjoy Decemeber because I feel like ever since my Freshman year of High School December has meant nothing except finals and stress and so I'd rather get way ahead so that I can truly enjoy the holiday season :]
Also. I am starving. Except not really. We didn't stop for dinner so I just bought some snacks at gas stations along the way so I'm that awkward "I'm hungry" because I'm craving a real meal but "I'm not hungry" because I've eaten so much junk. Bleh, it's a difficult spot to be in, lemme tell ya.
Only 3 more hours until I see my family!!
No comments:
Post a Comment