It seems no matter my intentions I will always get behind in my blogging. Soo it's catch up time. Last time we chatted I was off to spend Thanksgiving with the family, it was wonderful! I loved, looved seeing my family, but also my sweet grandparents. Going back to school was rough, but eventually I finished up my 2nd semester of college. Thank goodness. It wasn't the best semester..and I'm sooo, so ready for a brand new fresh start! But the grades were good so that's all that I really cared about for that semester. And then I flew home!Since I've been home I haven't really done much. I saw some friends. Did all my Christmas shopping. Began watching Modern Family. Watched all the Modern Family episodes Hulu has to offer right now [which is actually only like 5 so that is kinda sad.] Then before I knew it Christmas was here!! And then Christmas was gone. But it was wonderful :) Look how beautiful our living room was on Christmas Eve! I love having Christmas on Sunday because it was so fun to go to church. And this year I got some beautiful Niks! [post a picture later] And clothes, nail polish, and fun stuff like that :) Overall, good Christmas! I can't wait for News Years so I can make so. many. GOALS!!! I'm obsessed w/ goals. It will be fun. Kay, more later! For real this time.
No comments:
Post a Comment