Tuesday, February 10, 2015

"Who I am, who I'm not, and who I wanna be." - The Fray

Life as of late:

Hair = Balayage and loving it

Trip to Utah to visit family, lots of friends, and of course this girl (my MTC comp/soul sista)

Writing music, both on guitar & piano. I am learning the guitar finally!!

Collecting vintage photos. Found this gem at Goodwill tonight - classic.

(West Indian vintage photos ^^ are still my favorite.)

Filming.

Another photo from Utah.

Recently found treasures:
- "No Rest for the Wicked" -Lykke Li and its terribly sad music video
-  "Sing to the Mountain" -Elephant Revival
- Studio C...I mean c'mon. It's never gonna get old in this house.
- Cash money from holding garage sales
- Lifetime Fitness' back room with wood floors
- Floral leggings
- Arizona night stars

Preparing for:
MY RETURN HOME to the West Indies in 8 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment