Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New semester. New classes. New people. New friends. New adventure. New hair?

Yes. I'm going back to Provo and actually kind of super sad. Going back after the break between summer and fall I could not wait to get back to Utah to see all my friends again. And now I'm dreading it. Kind of. I'm not looking forward to the homework, work every day, studying, tests, & stress. However, I'm am soo excited for my new classes. I'm also soo excited to meet new people and friends :) And I've heard over and over that winter semester of freshman year is much better than fall. Even if it's snowy & cold. Plus, my fall semester wasn't the best so it will be easy for this upcoming semester to be at least better.
New hair: Yes. I dyed my hair. It's dark, dark brown. Almost black..? But it's definitely not black. I LOVE it. Thanks to my cousin, Elizabeth, who talked me into it :) I once read a quote by Eleanor Roosevelt which said, “Do one thing every day that scares you.” And dying my hair definitely scared me but I'm so glad I did it. PLUS- it fades in 8 weeks, haha. Infact I could see some of the dye coming out today in the shower as I washed it. Kind of sad. But yeah, love my new hair!
Pictures coming soon :]

{Oh, & I'm at the airport and there is a British couple behind me and their accents are killing me. They are sooo adorable. I want to be a British middle aged woman in love with my British husband at an airport, haha.}

No comments:

Post a Comment