This morning I woke up an hour earlier than I had planned. I was tempted to go back to bed, but I decided I'd take a run down south of campus instead and get a feel for some apartments down there. It's soo nice to get outside of this "bubble" I live it. {Aka from work to class back to the dorm never, ever leaving a mile radius.} Can I just say I love Provo? I love how ghetto it is. That sounds awful, but it's true. There are some apartments painted light blue and they're all chipping and it reminds me of California. I feel like I'm in California. Or Catalina Island. I think it's because there are beautiful trees everywhere. And I probably felt like it was like Catalina Island because I was running in the rain and everytime I've been to Catalina it's been raining. {Oh by the way, never run in the rain. It's fun for the first maybe 10 minutes, if even that. And then it's just miserable. But it was cool, I guess.} Anyways- long story short I think I know where I'm going to live!
Spring/Summer 2012:
This lovely place. The Elms. {Not a great picture, yeah it's horrible. but they kind of remind me of cottages and they are adorable!}
Fall/Winter 2012-2013:Liberty Square. Also south of campus. Although this picture doesn't do the place much good they are fairly nice apartments {for Provo that is} and I've heard it's super fun! The thing I really like about them is there are a lot of buildings & I heard it's super social.
So yeah. I'm pretty much super excited to move off campus & finally have a kitchen and living room again! I'm glad I finally have a better idea of where I want to live for my sophomore year of college! Let's see if I don't change my mind, again. Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment