Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Oh hey. I suck at blogging. But here is a little update on my life {as if anyone actually reads my blog.}

1. My movie won Student Choice Award! Meaning I'm $250 richer than I used to be.
2. I go home in 3 weeks and 3 days. But who's counting?
3. School is pretty much kicking my butt right now. But welcome to college I guess. Especially BYU.
4. I've become a runner. I try and do 4 miles a day. It's good fun.
5. Work is still work. I'm about to start training a girl I work with on International and then when I come back for Fall next year I will be scheduling BYUtv which will be a lot more work, time, stress. But maybe it will come along with some more pay too. That would be nice.
6. Despite many efforts me and my future roommates are still in Madison at Liberty Square vs. a bigger apartment.
7. I still am not 100% sure where I want to live this summer.
8. I'm saving for a car.
9. I've decided to go on a study abroad Winter 2013. PARTY ON.
10. I'm going to go get a subway sandwich now. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment