Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Airports are stupid. I hate the fact that the second you get to the airport you wait in a line, and then another line, and then when you think you're finally done waiting you get to wait for your plane for an hour! So much waiting. And I'm not a very patient person.

On the bright side, today has been a great day! Last night I decorated the entire kitchen in honor of Jenny's 10th Birthday! Good thing too or else I might have fallen asleep waiting for my parent's plane to finally land at midnight. Oh, and luckily I have a great boyfriend who called me and entertained me for an hour with his crazy stories. So it was a good night. Then today for Jenny's Birthday we went to Olive Garden :) We opened presents and had cake at home and I finished packing for Utah. And now I'm at the airport. I hate airpots. Which brings me back to the beginning of my post, haha. Now for some pictures:

This is the crazy girl that I'm going to go visit for four days. Sooo excited!

Look how boss that kitchen looks!! The picture doesn't even do it justice. Jenny is one lucky girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment